Summer Ready Skin Tips For Black Women
Do you have summer ready skin?
If you've spent months hiding under layers of clothes it's time to get ready for vacation season.
Here are some tips that will have your skin ready for your short shorts in no time.
How To Get Your Skin Ready For Summer
- Your body sheds skin cells daily and over time they can build up making you look dull and scaly.
- Use a salt or sugar based scrub to exfoliate flakey skin two or three times a week.
- For extra moisture use one with natural oils blended in.
Ditch Your Razor for Waxing
- Ingrown hairs are a hassle (not to mention painful and unattractive) and summer is the time hair removal goes into overdrive.
- Instead of shaving get your legs and bikini areas waxed.
- Also try depilatory removal crème to keep unsightly ingrown hairs away.
Use Heavy Moisturizing Lotion
- Apply a thick lotion or rich oil after your shower while your skin is still damp to lock in moisture.
- Organic cocoa and shea butters have healing properties and help fade marks and discolorations on the skin.
Drink Plenty of Water
- Have a steady and abundant supply of drinking water to get summer ready skin.
- It keeps you hydrated from the inside out and helps give your skin a healthy glow.
- Water flushes toxins and other complexion spoilers out of your system.
- Drink a glass of water every hour that youre awake and youll see results.
Eat Fruits and Vegetables
- Fruits and vegetables have vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help your skin look its best.
- If you dont like to eat fruits and vegetables try drinking green smoothies or juicing instead.