How To Pluck Eyebrows
Learn how to pluck eyebrows like a pro from the comfort of your home with nothing more than your hands, a good pair of tweezers and a little time.
The best tweezers to use for plucking eyebrows is one with an angled tip.
If you have very fine hairs that are hard to grip you should also have one with a narrow tip that can really hone in on the microscopic hairs.
How To Tweeze Eyebrows Step By Step
Before you start you should already known the best shape for your eyebrow. The best time to pluck eyebrows is after a hot bath since your pores will be wide open.
Make sure you have enough light to see every hair and exactly what you're doing and you don't end up taking out a hair you didn't want to. A magnifying mirror is great for being able to zone in on every little hair.
- Step 1 - Brush the eyebrows up and away to show the natural shape.
- Step 2 - Use your fingers to hold the area above the eyebrow taut.
- Step 3 - Using the tweezers, grip the hair as close to the root as possible.
- Step 4 - Pull it out in the direction in which the hair grows with one swift motion.
- Step 5 - Pluck the hairs moving back and forth between the brows to make sure they stay balanced.
- Step 6 - Wipe the area with a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to disinfect and close your pores.
Simple Tips For Eyebrow Plucking
- Use smooth fast movements to remove the hair (less pain for you).
- Numb the area with ice or skin numbing cream.
- Only remove one hair at a time for the least amount of pain.
- Use white eyeliner pencil to mark the hairs you want to remove. You can also mark the hairs you want to keep and remove the rest.
- Unless yours are very thick or bushy, never tweeze eyebrow hairs from the top of your brows.