How To Remove Blackheads
Want tips on how to remove blackheads?
Do you have tons of unsightly blackheads?
They happen when your pores get blocked with dirt and oil. When the gunk comes in contact with air it turns black.
Not a pretty sight!
Let's look at some tools and techniques you can use to get rid of blackheads.
Blackhead Clearing Tools
Keep your skin blackhead free and your pores clear by using these skin savers on a regular basis.
- Peel Off Mask
- Exfoliating Scrub
- Light Skin Peel
- Pore Strips (for your nose)
- Blackhead Extractor
Sterilize your blackhead extractor with alcohol or boiling water before and after each use.
How To Remove Blackheads Step By Step
Blackheads are hard to get rid of but not removing them early makes it very difficult and painful later on. Theyll also leave big holes in your skin when you finally get them out.
Follow these steps to extract blackheads.
Step 1 Exfoliating Scrub
- Exfoliate your face thoroughly with a facial scrub for five minutes.
- Focus on the areas with the most blackheads like your nose, lip area, forehead and cheeks.
- Rinse with warm water.
Step 2 Facial Steam
- Add two tablespoons of baking soda to a pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Drape a towel over your head and steam your face for five minutes.
- This opens your pores and softens your skin making extraction easier.
Step 3 - Extraction
- Use clean fingers or facial sponges to gently squeeze your skin on either side of the blackhead until it pops out.
- For deep stubborn blackheads use a blackhead extractor. Gently press down over the blackhead until it comes out.
- Wipe a clean cotton ball soaked with astringent over the area to sterilize.