How To Apply Fake Eyelashes For Black Women
Want to learn how to apply fake eyelashes?
You can put on lashes that look so natural even you wont be able to tell the difference!
Your eyelashes are very important to the overall look of your face because they frame your eyes, make them look bigger and draw more attention to them.
If you aren't blessed with mile long eyelashes here are some tips to play up one your most striking features with a little help.
Use these steps on how to apply fake eyelashes to make your eyes even more gorgeous than they already are.
- Measure your lash strip against your natural lash line starting just outside of the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. If there's any extra lash strip trim it off with a pair of eyebrow scissors.
- Apply a thin line of lash glue along the base of the lash strip then wait a few seconds for it to set and get sticky before you start working with it.
- Hold the lash strip in the center with a pair of precision tweezers. Starting from the inner corner of your eye push the base of the lash strip down against your eyelashes and continue this until you get to the outer corner of your eye.
- Once the lashes start to stick, use the tweezers to get them positioned exactly right.
- Repeat all these steps to apply the lashes to the other eye.
- Wait a minute or two then use an eyelash curler to enhance the curl of the lashes and help them blend in with your own natural lashes.
- Apply either a liquid or pencil liner to your lash line to help blend the base of the eyelashes with the rest of your makeup. If you do it well you won't be able to tell where your eye makeup ends and where your lashes begin.
- Apply a coat of black mascara to the finished lashes to blend them even more with your own lashes and add an extra special touch.
Now that you've learned how to apply fake eyelashes you're ready to get out there and dazzle the world with those beautiful alluring eyes!