Help With Thin Breaking Hair
Q: I have a 12 year old daughter and her hair is thin. It is breaking off in the back, and on both sides of her head.
I took her to the salon to cut it. I don't know what I should do with her hair. Should I keep it relaxed or make it natural.
Help me please.
A: Can you please tell me exactly what you are doing with your daughters hair now?
1. Are you getting it relaxed?
2. What products are you using?
3. What kind of regimen is she on (how often does she wash, condition).
4. What is your trimming schedule like?
5. How does she wear her hair every day?
These questions are all very important and will help to zone in on the problems with her hair.